“Worst customer service ”

Gelateria Caffetteria 13
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Rivazzurra
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

I had the worst experience in this gelato shop. I was excited to try their ice cream but after ordering, I received something else. When I mentioned this to the waitress she said that it’s already done so I need to have it. She was very rude and pushy while all of this happened.

We tried a few ice cream flavours but none of them were any good. We also tried the crepes which were nothing out of the ordinary.

They also charged us more for something that we didn’t order.

There’s plenty other ice cream shops in the area, so I definitely won’t go back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed August 15, 2018

Went for ice cream, the taste is very good, and the presentation is quite nice.

Staff is also very friendly.

Only maybe a bit expensive overall, but other than that its very good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Love the ice cream, and the presentation is also very good.

I recommend this gelateria to everyone who loves ice cream.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2017

I only ever really eat ice cream,while i am in Italy,as i am quite fussy!Bar 13,has the most divine ,yummy,ice cream,that i have tried.The bar/gelateria is always busy,especially in august,but the bar staff,Silvia and Carlo,will try their utmost,to accommodate you.The whole place is very clean and the staff are very helpful,and some of course speak English,so it's not a problem,if you don't speak Italian.I would recommend the pancakes with nutella or ice cream,simply delizioso,try their mascarpone or fior di latte,ice cream,you can tell that's is made with highest quality ingredients.Also very good for lunches,i had just simple green salad with tuna etc,as i couldn't face the whole 2 courses of italian "pranzo" at my hotel.Their cocktails are very good too,and good value for money,i had a pina colada.priced at €7 ,you get a lot,i actually shared with my daughter as it was too much for lightweight me :)Children are welcome too,and there's a ramp on the side should access be a problem.The place gets very busy in the evenings so be warned,it is also frequented by locals,so that's also a good sign,i can't wait to go back :)

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 26, 2015

We went there with kids to eat some ice cream, and we were pretty satisfied with the whole experience. Ice cream was delicious, service was quick and efficient. The staff was also helpful with directions, even though they spoke very little English.

Date of visit: June 2015