“No Roast dinner ”

Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Rivazzurra
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Turned up to this disgrace of a restaurant with the expectation of a British classic. To my shock horror, alas no roast. Disgraceful. I ordered the chicken chow mein and let me tell you, more like chicken chew brain. I spent more time chewing than a pillhead in a rave, but at least I now have a jawline. I wouldn’t recommend eating here, not one bit. You are nothing, you are a fool and a waste of time.
Good night.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Y212EGsams
Write a reviewReviews (231)

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Thankyou Dave for al the good food, delicious drinks, the good service, and not to forgot to make our week better than we could imagine!Thankyou, we are going to sleep in this shirt and will think about the amazing time at Shooters Bar when we are back in The Netherlands.

P.S we love the t-shirts! P.S.S also thanks to the rest of the staff!

It was so amazing. I can tell everyone if you want some good food and drinks, you have to visit this place.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Best bar of Rimini with delicious food, drinks for a good price and above all good service. Just a recommondation for young and old.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Not a place for fine dining, but the spareribs were the best I had in long time. Perfectly grilled and seasoned. My wifes schnitzel was good.
My daughter was not amused about the not so cold strawberry milkshake and pizza margherita with almost no tomatosauce and overload of cheese.
Go for the ribs!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I've stayed with my lovely wife in Rimini for almost two weeks. Taking off the 4 little trips we did outside of Rimini to check San Marino and other touristic places nearby, we tried a fair part of the city's restaurants and let me tell you that Shooters gives a 5-0 to pretty much all of them. The burgers are just devilish. You start biting and next thing you see is yourself covered in glorious meat juices. Everything is spot on. Asking for a side on the burgers is completely irrelevant, because they are just amazing on their own, but the missus loves her broccoli nuggets and everyone knows that "happy wife, happy life".

I'm attaching some pictures, but they are hardly worthy of how nice this place is. Or how tasty them burgers are.

A big cheers for Dave, who provides every hungry lad with a nice burger at a super reasonable price. We've tried cheaper and way expensive in Rimini, and regretted not taking our meal in Shooters!

Date of visit: April 2018