“very pleasant”
Review of Hotel Nord Est

Hotel Nord Est
Ranked #8 of 66 Hotels in Rivazzurra
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was happy to get a room without reservation. Very nice welcome at reception and friendly behavior. For me it even matter! Thanks to Sophia & Doina and Andrea
The room was nice, we had plenty of room, nice bathroom, clean, well maintained ..
If you came from the beach in the evening, the room was clean!
It has a great pool, the breakfast is delicious,
All in all it is a recommended hotel in which I would like to go again and again. thumbs up

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Steffen G

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had not originally booked this hotel for my 4 night stay in Rimini; my original booking had to cancel due to storm damage. Their misfortune was my good fortune as I had a delightful 4 day stay in my corner room with a balcony that faced the Adriatic Sea. The morning breakfast buffet was outstanding in quality and variety. The location was accessible to all day trips as it is only a short 15 minute walk to the Rimini Miramare train station. The hotel was clean and cheerful with a very helpful and friendly staff. I will mention in particular, Daniela, the evening concierge. She took such care in meeting all my needs and answering my many questions. She is a true professional and a lovely woman who made me feel so much at home during my stay. Thank you Daniela!

Room Tip: ask for a room that faces the adriatic sea
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Gina E
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights when watching England play football in San Marino. Hotel was fine for what we paid. 4 in a room and 200 euro bed and breakfast in total. We were there in off peak season and majority of places in Rimini were closed.

Parking on site for 6 euro a day as well or on street for free in blue bays......

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We visited the hotel for a Wedding Anniversary and we were greeted with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. The staff were very friendly and we had a lovely room on the third floor with our balcony directly overlooking the beach. Our visit was towards the end of September and although the weather was beautiful and hot, most of the local restaurants and facilities were shut/shutting down for the Winter. We took advantage of the complimentary bicycles and thoroughly enjoyed the ride from the hotel into the centre of Rimini. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was certainly ample and varied enough for us.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Location on the beach with easy access to the shore.
Private parking for a fee in place
Very friendly staff and excellent service. We booked a room for four and got upgrade to a suite
Heated swimming pool
Afternoon free refreshments at the lobby, small pizzas, cakes and drinks
Nice breakfast with sea view
All was just perfect!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Very nice Hotel for vacation by the sea. You don't need think about problems.
Hotel staff and all around hotel already thought about you.
There are rooms, breakfast, parking, staff, pool, bar, bicycles - everything is perfect.
You can see sea from any room in the hotel.
I think Hotel should have 4 stars.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dmitry F
Reviewed September 12, 2012

From what I can see, many of these hotels are similar, and this one didn't stand out in any special way. It was clean, a little bit old, but the view was wonderful (a view costs more). We had a room for four people, which isn't always easy to find in Italy, so that was an advantage. We enjoyed riding the complimentary bicycles. Breakfast was good. The parking lot is located two blocks over and across the street, which I thought was inconvenient. Overall this place was okay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivazzurra
Hotel Plaza
#34 of 44 in Torre Pedrera
L'Hotel Rimini
L'Hotel Rimini
#30 of 630 in Rimini

Been to Hotel Nord Est? Share your experiences!