All reviews amazing hotel italian family delicious food thank you very much the owner laura paulo administration stocked reception sea beach
Selected filters
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Being my first time in Rimini and started on the wrong foot by choosing the wrong hotel, Hotel Monica saved my holidays. From the reception and all the personal that work there, all I have to say is thank you all, for your kindness being attentive at our every need. The rooms are spectacular very clean. The food WOW!!!! Could not get enough of it from Breakfast to Dinner loved everything. The service the best of the best. Had a great time and can't wait to go back. Thank you Paolo, Laura and the rest of the family.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Mary S
Reviewed May 18, 2015

In a resort town as busy as Rimini, hotels need to be special to stand out from the crowd. The Hotel Monica is a blueprint for how a family-run boutique hotel should be run. Attention to detail, thoughtfulness, kindness and plenty of helpful advice made my stay here especially enjoyable.

Rooms are spotless, the food is delicious and watching my hosts constantly switch languages whilst working the bar was impressive – as was their sense of humour. (Very important to an Englishman!)

Students studying Hospitality and Hotel Management would benefit from a few days here to learn how it should be done.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I stayed for a few days in this delightful boutique hotel. I had a nice room with a balcony and everything was super clean and comfortable. The place is run by a really nice family that are very personable and helpful. Wifi worked great in my room. The price was more than reasonable!!! I would definitely not even hesitate to stay here again if I come back to Rimini!

Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We just spent 5 nights in this hotel. The owner and his family treat you as family and are always on site. The rooms are clean and updated. The bathrooms are updated and quite modern as well. The hotel is centrally located and close to the beach. We enjoyed evenings on the patio with the owner serenading his guests and interacting with all the patrons. I would stay there again...

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank twinzmomie
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This hotel is one of the best places i have ever been. It's warm and cosy and you just feel better than home ;) Apart of the rooms that are simply beautiful, the beach is just 2 minutes away and the price quality rate is ideal.Owners are always ready to help you with any problem you may have, or just to stay around and have a chat with you,I have never been so pampered like here :)
i've been there, made friends and went home with a huge smile upon my face...so i strongly recommend Hotel Monica for each and every one, who wants to have a great vacation, to be far from home but still feel like he's between friends and family! :)

Date of stay: August 2012