This is a comfortable but very remote hotel, if you are visiting Florence. The best way to get into Florence is using the shuttle provided by the hotel, that leaves at 9 AM and comes back at 5 PM. This gives you a very long day in Florence that could be exhausting, but worth it. The hotel is comfortable with a pool and quiet bedrooms. The restaurant serves good food, and the staff are friendly (although we came across an extremely rude waiter).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern building, completely immersed in the nature, with view over Florence. Rooms in contemporary style and in the bathroom, soft towels and natural courtesy kit. Large living rooms, Lounge Bar with charming fireplace. Restaurant InCollina and Gastronomic Restaurant 1556. Heated pool and fitness room. Congress Centre. Free transfer service to Florence (25 min). Outdoor sport activities and water sports on Bilancino Lake. Golf course. Wine, typical food and olive oil tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Demidoff Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Demidoff Country Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Country Resort Province Of Florence/Pratolino