We stayed here for one week, the Service was polite and professional. The rooms were clean. The hotel was spacious with lovely views to the rear.
The air con in the room was not working and with the temp around 20'plus degrees made the room stuffy. Leavi g the window open big mistake. Welcome mozzies.inmentioned twice to reception after upgrading to another room with a better view. They said should be ok but was not. Turned out on last day that manager informed me council demand all air con turned off September onwards for environmental reasons. I asked for money off which he did.
You have to pay for wifi per day which is annoying. There is no spa or well being area as they haven't built it yet apparently a year or so. Our massage was in a tempory converted room.
All In all a pleasant experience and I would recommend a trip there though watch out for that air con and those mozzies.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern building, completely immersed in the nature, with view over Florence. Rooms in contemporary style and in the bathroom, soft towels and natural courtesy kit. Large living rooms, Lounge Bar with charming fireplace. Restaurant InCollina and Gastronomic Restaurant 1556. Heated pool and fitness room. Congress Centre. Free transfer service to Florence (25 min). Outdoor sport activities and water sports on Bilancino Lake. Golf course. Wine, typical food and olive oil tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Demidoff Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Demidoff Country Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Country Resort Province Of Florence/Pratolino