Hotel is situated in a stunning back country area overlooking Florence. The view is amazing if you are lucky enough to get the rear-facing rooms. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I think there was a/c ....not positive.
Now that I've been polite, I shall be Un-polite. Lol.
Stayed 2 nights here with cosmos. Night 1 was the Tuscan Dinner ( DO NOT SKIP THIS ). We came back very fat and happy and joined our tour group in the bar where we where told by the staff to "shut up" and go to our rooms like children. Apparently, they didn't want us bothering their empty bar. Breakfast was less than exciting buffet of cereal, bread, and eggs. Dinner served that night was one choice only : pork drowning in gravy. (My personal anti-favorite.) Side dish of potatoes. Staff need many a lesson in service. A shame, for this place is really beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern building, completely immersed in the nature, with view over Florence. Rooms in contemporary style and in the bathroom, soft towels and natural courtesy kit. Large living rooms, Lounge Bar with charming fireplace. Restaurant InCollina and Gastronomic Restaurant 1556. Heated pool and fitness room. Congress Centre. Free transfer service to Florence (25 min). Outdoor sport activities and water sports on Bilancino Lake. Golf course. Wine, typical food and olive oil tasting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Demidoff Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Demidoff Country Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Hotel Pratolino
- Demidoff Country Resort Province Of Florence/Pratolino