Just returned from a week's holiday at Hotel Stefania Pittulongu. What a lovely place ...
We chose this hotel based on several factors:
1. Location - Just 10 minutes from the airport Olbia-Costa Emerald (by car, we rented it from CarDelMar), and 2 minutes walk from Pittulongu´s beach.
2. Price -. Really acceptable for a hotel right on the beach (compared to much other options we tried)
3. Size of the hotel -. A hotel with only 39 rooms promised a familiar atmosphere
4. Many beaches near the hotel, all with the turquoise blue sea looking very promising.
Once there, the staff is very pleasant and helpful, especially the Stefania and her father - the boss Nino (what a Man!! ) as well as the rest of the team. All speak lots of languages : Italian / English / Spanish and even French.
The hotel has a pool with reasonable size given the number of guests, also an outdoor jacuzzi and umbrellas and beach beds along a flowery and well kept garden.
The first beach towel (huge) is due to the hotel, the replacement costs only € 3. On the beach there is an area reserved for hotel guests with umbrella and beach bed. This area is monitored by a lifeguard always available and very friendly.
There is more than a beach bar where you can have more or less reasonably priced meals.
Our room (14) was accessible by the side of the hotel, so more safeguarded. We had maximum wifi network for being too close to the lobby. The room was large, with 2 queen beds, and bathroom worked fine.
The breakfast was simple (I think there is room to improve a bit), and for me lacked yogurt sweetened with assorted flavors.
Moreover, all that was was good!
But best of all was the dinner, since we were half board.
Nino's restaurant was absolutely untouchable, everything we ate there was wonderful.
The service, funtastic, especially MichelAngelo, the employee who we sympathize more ... Always joking!
In conclusion: We loved our stay and would go back there without any hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Stefania is a small 4-star Boutique hotel overlooking the crystal-clear sea of the charming Pittulongu Beach and surrounded by a well-kept garden. Its unique architecture and pastel-coloured walls discretely blend with the surrounding mediteranean nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Stefania Boutique Hotel by the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stefania Hotel Olbia