“Restaurant with its own brewery”

Flugwerk Feldkirchen
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Feldkirchen
Description: Dear guests , on 01/04/2016 I opened the gates to the old Fliegerbräu's under a new name " airframe Feldkirchen " with a strong team in the back again . The airframe I fulfill my dream of Bavarian inn , brewery and local cuisine . In the heart of Feldkirchen we entertain our guests with hearty Bavarian - Austrian cuisine and home-brewed beers . The guest room on the ground floor can accommodate up to 160 people . Our beer garden with playground invites with more than 300 seats to linger . Our roof terrace is also available for special celebrations and Event's
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

This place serves some traditional German/Austrian dishes such as Schnitzel and bratwurst. I went with the house schnitzel which was good with some mustard inside. The beer was brewed in the house and was excellent. The dessert which caramelized apples with vanilla ice cream was out of this world and probably one of the best dessert I've ever had. The price is reasonable.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank wieus
Write a reviewReviews (154)

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Overnight stopover. Flugwerk was close to our hotel.
Very impressed with the meals. Very decent portion size typical to Bavaria. Very well prepared. I had a half Schweinshaxn (toast pork shoulder) with potato dumplings (light and spongy) and a coleslaw (cabbage/vinegar/cumin). Lovely and tender with crunchy crackling.
My had a steak with a baked potato.
Accompanied with their in-house brewed Weißbier.
We had a main and 2 half liter beers each and were done for €25 pp rounded up to include a small tip as appreciation of the food.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food and beer. Very good stuff. Great place to have dinner with local food. All visitors are also very friendly

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2018

This restaurant was amazing, the staff spoke English as easily as German, they made me feel at home and part of the crowd when I arrived. The service was impeccable and they offered such a variety, my most difficult issue was deciding what to eat!

The beer they brew locally is truly something to check out, do order a large glass for sure, you wont regret it. Smooth and creamy, their own creations are not to be missed.

The atmosphere is unique too, it was dressed up nicely for Christmas so I guess my visit could be biased since I really enjoyed the tree covered with ornaments, and the chair backs were covered in Santa stockings!

What a great time! Go here now, and a few more times, good prices, good food.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

Food is good. So is the beer. I had the 1/2 duck for dinner. The inside was a bit dry, but still flavorful. My salad came after I finished my duck.

Date of visit: November 2018