Hotels.com
FindHotel
Etrip
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 27, 2017

Same as our previous 2 visits the staff and animation team make this a very enjoyable place to spend a holiday. Food is excellent thanks to il maestro Robbie and his team. Thanks to Lorenzo, Cristiano, Julia, Eugenia, Desiree (my apologies if spelling is incorrect), Alessia, Pasquale sisters, Valentino and all the others who play an equally important role. Euromountain team also... Thanks. Peio is perfect for us for family skiing and we hope to return in summer 2018 to taste a different kind of holiday. Ciao ....(Nearly forgot....my wife loves the new spa !!!)

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Horrible hotel: cold water in the shower, dirty chairs in the lobby, sleeping under a blanket in winter. Hotel close to the ski lift is the only attraction.
Beware of parking for cars - I have a damaged car paint
Something dripping from the ceiling !!!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agnieszka S
Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

I came here with my family and friends to spend here our winter holiday! We choosed this location because of smaller and mostly unknown area for skiing. We choose hotels with wellness so I was afraid, that we will miss it here... But! If you wanna go to spa, you have it next to the hotel in the Terme di Peio. The stuff of the hotel and everybody here smiled from the begging to the end and everybody wants to make you feel like one big family! They are amazing!Everybody here is really friendly and nice :). The food was amazing, the chef was a real pro and if you really like italian kitchen, come here! Just delicious... Fresh cakes, fresh vegetable, fresh food with nice look and delicious taste!
The hotel is modern and clean, it has really nice bar and good garage for parking.
As for the skiing, the slopes are ok for everybody who is not looking for big area with lot of people. Peio is quite and friendly city with a few shops around the hotel and good pizzeria! I recommend this hotel for family with kids, because there is an animation for them... You will love it! It was one of our best time in Italy :)

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2015

We visited the Cristallo Peio in March 2015. We were 4 families with together 8 kids. We had absolutely perfect time there. The hotel is clean and rooms are confortable. Probebly all the rooms have a balcony and nice view. The hotel staff and the owners are really fantastic, everyone was friendly and everyone did the best to make our stay special and they really did. The hotel takes big car of the entertainment of the guests and especially of the kids who are not bored not even for a minute. I would like to mention also the Chef and the Restaurant staff, who did an absolutely amazing job. Very often I face problems when traveling with my gluten free diet, which was here absolutely no question. The Restaurant staff offered me every day wide range of options and the food was excellent. Big thanks to the Chef for the gluten free muffins that he prepared specially for me for breakfast. We can strongly recommend this fantastic hotel as well as the destination Peio that offers nice skiing options for the families. We cannot wait anymore to be back next winter :-)

Date of stay: March 2015
Reviewed February 26, 2015

We are still smiling and laughing at the fantastic time we had at the Cristallo last week. We would like to thank all the staff - Salomea, Serena, Gaetano, Alessia, Tomas, Salv (my best Italian friend :-))) , Daniel and all the others who made our holiday unforgettable. Special thanks to chef Roberto. His charm, humour and not forgetting his wonderful dishes are second to none. The entertainment was great and we are already planning 2016 !! The Euromountain team deserve thanks alsoand again Salv for arranging the ski hire. Ciao for now. Jon, Mags(Margaret) & Annabelle xx

Date of stay: February 2015