We stayed for a family wedding and while the Hotel Galeazzi was clean, it was a little outdated and staff did not speak great English.
The Car Park was very handy though and receptionist was helpful although not much in the way of restaraunts around the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Hotel Galeazzi is conveniently located just five minutes' walk from the lakeside and lido and seven minutes' walk to the village centre and the landing stage. From here you can catch one of the many boats that criss-cross the lake to explore other resorts and enjoy the sensational scenery, which is seen to its best effect from the water.The comfortable bedrooms all have private en suite facilities, most have balcony and some have superb lake views. The hotel is set in its own garden and there's a good sized swimming-pool with plenty of sun-loungers.The Chalet Hotel Galeazzi will be run in the same style as our other popular Chalet Hotels, with all the added value extras such as free afternoon tea and free wine with dinner that have made them so popular. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Galeazzi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galeazzi Hotel Barbarano Di Salò
- Hotel Galeazzi Italy/Lake Garda - Salo