“Excellent!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Munich, Germany
“Excellent!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

The most fantastic beef I have ever eaten! The Entrecote met all of my expectations with ease. The service, drinks, food and ambience were exactly what I would expect when having a nice evening out. And they have a very nice wine list. Unfortunately, my crew didn't have any red drinkers so I settled on a couple of glasses of "Lagrein" as recommended by Otto. The wine was fantastic. All in all we had a brilliant evening!

• Visited December 2012

Bolzano, Italy
“Great food.”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I went there with my boyfriend yesterday and tried a great tartar! Also the lemon tart I had and the wines were excellent. The atmosphere is modern and the owner and staff very friendly.

• Visited July 2012
Ormond Beach, Florida
“Absolutely Fantastic - GO here.”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

this little gem is hidden in a small village outside Bolzano, maybe 15 minutes away. Well worth the drive. This may be the best meat I've ever had in Italy.

The owner is very friendly, takes the time to thank you for your business. the decor is definitely upscale but the atmosphere is also very inviting and casual dress is fine. You can wear anything you want here. You'll find people wearing everything from jeans and t-shirts to fancy dresses and hats. it really was quite a lovely atmosphere for dining. They were even very accomodating about us bringing ourr small dog into the restaurant (I wish you could find more nice restauants in the US where this was the case).

We had delicious salads - amazingly fresh and well seasoned. it is NOT easy to find a great salad in Italy in the winter! Two of us had tartare of beef, which they said was the best ever. We all had steaks. Not only was the meat completely fabulous, but their portions come in two sizes listed - 180 grams and 300 grams. How great is that? Again, something I have never seen in Italy.

We had such a lovely dinner. We were so happy that we sort of stumbled upon this place and we can't wait to go back.

oh - and they actually have a pretty worldly wine list for a restaurant in Italy!

• Visited December 2011
kl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“They do speak english”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I was invited with the buisness partner, to a very nice dinner and to my surprice the had a compleate menu in english and the waitstaff are able to comunicate well too ( what is not very comon in Italy).
We had the Tender veal carpaccio with the sauteed mushrooms, the homemade pasta with sea asparagus and scallops (very creative) braised beef shortrip.....mouthwatering....Guys kep up the good work and I will see you definatly again!!!

• Visited October 2011