“Best Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Kiris
Kolno, Poland
“Best Hotel”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Very very goood hotel .. so lovely hotel i ine kiris .... we stayed this hotel froma 11 august 2013
for 6 night .. foods are very very good ... and location was very good place
we were afraid to choise that hotel but its very lovely

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank alex r

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Turkish first
Tbilisi, T'bilisi, Georgia
Reviewed August 13, 2013

My boyfriend and I have just arrived from this wonderful place where we spent 6 nights. First of all, I'd like to write a few things that some people may NOT like about roxy:
- Firstly, it's not very close to Kemer. We had to take a bus from Kemer to Kiris, which is not very cheap 3TL. We were afraid that the hotel would be in the middle of nowhere. But the reality was, that Kiris is a nice place, little town and it's also better to buy souvenirs there, they're cheaper than in Kemer itself. Roxy is positioned at some 5 minute distance from the beach. I don't know how lazy one must be to say that this is far:))
- Secondly, they used to play music loudly during the day and till 12am. Older people would definitely not like this,also those who have little kids who need to go to bed early. For us it wasn't a problem. Also, there was loud music coming from the adjacent hotel and the mix from them both playing simultaneously wasn't particularly pleasant.
- Thirdly, the hotel, at the time of our arrival was so crowded that sometimes the personnel didn't have enough time to clean the tables during our meals if we came late.

Otherwise, it was great. The rooms were spacious enough and clean, the pool was wide enough. The stuff was very friendly, we didn't have any problems with them. The hotel has it's own beach area, which is not big but there were always enough places to sit for everyone. The food is always a matter of taste. Asian food is always a bit too salty or a bit too sweet, but we liked it and the variety that the hotel offered. My boyfriend probably ate for 3 people at a time:) The view from the hotel was awesome. All in all, we will always remember those days and will probably even come back.
So thank you, Roxy Hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Eli S
Mashhad, Khorasan, Iran
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed in this hotel from July 6 to 23, 2013. There were some positives and negatives wich I mention separately.
Negatives:
The major drawback was the location, the hotel is located about 70 km away from the city of Antalya through a spiral mountainous road which takes about two hours to go on a local bus (actually two buses, because you have to change the bus once) , and is certainly not rational to go on a taxi (it will cost you 80 Euros!)
The staff (except one or two persons) didn't understand English even a word!
Quality of food was awful and most foods were repeated every day, so that you felt you were eating the left-over from the previous days!
The staff were very rude (except for two guys whom I will mention later-on): while you were still eating at the table they would take the dishes away from you!! That was something you may expect in a military barrack, but not in an "all-inclusive, five star" hotel!
Once my daughter got thirsty in the middle of the night and I went to the lobby bar to get a bottle of water, but they told me that after a certain hour I was not allowed to take bottled water into the room and I had to get my daughter downstairs to the lobby and had her drink her water there! This was something I could not tolerate and I called for the hotel manager immediately, so they gave me a bottle of water, but the same thing happened to many other passengers on many other nights.
There was no entertainment in the hotel, except for two ping-pong tables and a simple waterslide by the pool. There was an "animation team", but they actually did not do anything, and you could only recognize them through the printed labels on their clothes!
Bathroom water was cold most of the times and we had to ask them to warm it every time and wait for about 15 minutes for the water to get warm enough!
Most importantly, the "private" beach that is advertised by the hotel is a big lie!! The beach is about 800 meters away from the hotel and is by no means "private"!

And now the few positives:
Rooms were clean
Breakfast was good enough
There were two guys in the hotel staff who appeared sympathetic and helping all the time and both were exceptionally nice: a guy named "Ertugrul Ari", and another guy named "Ekber Beykeri". They were both very polite guys to whom I owe much thanks and I wish them both the best.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
21 Thank Hossein G
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I had to stay for 3 days. My tour company is so crook they told me hotel is near to sea but it was 200mt away from the hotel.The tour company name is Tatilbudur.com and Mikatur. They are liar don't beleive them. The hotel had a worst food ever. I couldn't eat anything only the bread for 3 days. Room service wasn't good. Room wasn't clean. They had constraction on second floor. You have to walk 200mt to the beach if you are lucky you'ld find some place to lie down. Kids pool the dirtiest I didn't let my son to swim in the pool otherwise he could get sick. Think twice if you need to stay at this hotel and DON'T BUY THE TOUR FROM TATILBUDUR.COM or MIKA TUR they are liar and con and faker.

• Stayed September 2012
16 Thank MDUYSAL

Travelers are raving about these Kiris hotels

Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We spent 11 days (my husband, 3 y. old son and I) in this hotel and must say, we expected more. The hotel was not crowded, but during our stay people kept comming more than leaving (which was seen e.g. by the dinner, we had problem to get child seat, or place at the table). Room was very nice, new (good beds, with new mattress, large balcony etc.) with A/C we could set to our preference. Hotel looks very modern from a distance, but if you look closer, you see som things undone properly by construction or already worn out, which is a shame. Staff was helpfull, but I am affraid, that most of them lack any proper training in hospitality. Hotel has animation team; they were asking few times a day, if we want to do aquagym, petanque, darts etc, one lady was running kids club (the main activity was to open it and let kids to paint). The evening shows were disaster, but others could think different. The food was most dissapointing issue; meat food was very often prepared from semiproducts (e.g. frozen burgers every day, meat balls, meat fingers etc.), and "recycled" (sausages from breakfast found its way to lunch table in salad, veggies from breakfast also ended up in salads at lunch time) and sometimes was food overasalted. On the other side we had every day at least 5 kinds of fruits, very nice (but too sweet) cakes and sweets and different kinds of melons as much as we could eat. The pools were kept in good, clean condition, but umbrellas already had cracks and broken parts and noone tooke care of it. The beach is from small stones and hotel has its own part (very, very small) with few umbrellas and sunbeds. There is no bar service at the beach, so you have to take something to drink with you from hotel (they were giving half liter waters) or buy it. Sea was clean, had nice temperature, but we prefered to stay at the pool, we had bigger comfort there.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Tinulka L
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I spet a week in Orient Roxy Resort for the May holiday with a friend, we were among the first guests of the season, which was great because the hotel was not crowded and we got to meet other guests and the staff. Everybody was helpful, but I must say that most of the staff spoke no foreign languages, but it didn't bother me because I can speak a little Turkish. My stay at Orient was a pleasant experience and I would gladly come again :-)

Room Tip: Choose the top floor - the of the orchard and the horison a bit away view is better
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Lili L
California
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I was in Roxy resort hotel in Sep. 2011, this is the worse place I have ever been there in my life! Terrible management and service, also very impolite staff. The owner of the hotel was available there all the time but instead of taking care of business,he disrespected to most of the guests in the hotel, he got involved in a fight with one of the guest and made a big fight in the hotel, he injured some guests , guest made a phone call to the local police station, on the end police wanted to arrest the injured people instead of the owner!!!!!
He and his staff made our vacation to a horrible memory for the rest of our life!
Last day of the trip, they didn't provide us food, even water!!!!!The package deal was all inclusive all day food and beverage!!!!
I don't recommend this hotel to anybody who has a little respect for him/herself.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
7 Thank Mojgan T
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kiris
Akka Alinda Hotel
Maxx Royal Kemer Resort
Limak Limra Hotel
Limak Limra Hotel
#24 of 284 in Kemer

Been to Royal Tower Resort? Share your experiences!