Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews vast selection lake garda luci orazia joy sense gins skills di road
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2019

First time accommodation allocated on arrival, Couldn’t fault the hotel at all ,staff courteous and helpful ,room was very up to date charging points for phones\Tablets on both sides of bed, kettle and air/con .quiet location ,but buses and ferries run regularly so you’re not struggling to get about if you don’t have a car ,would stay there again ,
Bar Luci next door also recommended

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2019

I would highly recommend this hotel, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the food was all home made, it was 5 star food, presentation was excellent and the tastes were superb. The hotels rooms have recently been done up, very clean and comfortable. The location was perfect as on a local bus route to nearby towns. We can't thank the staff enough for making our stay so enjoyable.
L & L Stuart

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2019

This was a very happy accident. We were planning to go further up the lake but we were exhausted and wanted to stop. Spotted this hotel right on the route in the village center. I popped in and the guy at the reception, who I found out later was half-Irish was very kind and said there was no issue even if it was way after 11pm. He showed me a nice room (pretty big for an obviously historic siting) and I took it right away. At that time of night there was no problem in getting a free parking spot just up the road and we just had a quick drink at their bar and fell into bed.
Next morning breakfast was delicious with lots of home-made cakes and chatting with the same guy who met us the evening before, we decided we'd like to stay another night as it was prefect to use as a base for a boat trip which we wanted to do anyway. We spent the day going across the lake visiting some sites and got back late afternoon. The room had been cleaned and made up and surprise surprise nice and cool thanks to their automated AC. We took a shower in the bathroom which was obviously very newly renovated and had a drink downstairs while we waited for dinner. It was delicious - pasta which I think was home made and fresh lake fish. We headed north the next morning promising to come back another time for a longer stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Colm K
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Hotel in July 2017 and this is my experience:

I received this smartbox as a gift and was so happy to visit Garda lake so made a reservation.

During the telephone conversation for my reservation (approximately 40 days before) I was asked a supplement of 60 € to cover the costs for a superior room because it was the last available.

When I arrived at the reception for my check in, the personnel were not very friendly.

I was assigned a room with windows on the access stairs to the floors, I went twice to the reception to change the room, then finally they gave me a different room but smaller.

The restaurant had only a short period to dine, from 19,30 to 20,00 pm, the waiters were not very professional.

When on the following morning I went to reception to pay for the supplement I tried to explain that the service had not been very good but the personnel at the desk was once again rude.

To my amaze no-one ever offered any excuses for this poor treatment.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Massimo S
Reviewed October 13, 2016

excellent stay It was a most memorable experience. We arrived by car and were immediately welcomed by theAntonella Danieli who assisted with our lodging and luggage and valet service at the front desk who had already our information ready and recognized that we were staying there before. Smooth and very efficient. The manager Luciano also passed by so say hello, a very nice touch.
The Chef Orazia culinary skills was a great and wonderful experience and is highly recommended and not to be missed. Busy, but efficient service, great atmosphere.
The bar, Luci at the side of the restaurant, was another highlight. We spend every night and some afternoons there very impressive service team and bar skills.
The room is what you would expect elegant yet modern design and beautiful attention to detail, very warm.
All in all, a very warm and attentive service that makes you feel welcome in every interaction.
Cannot wait that time brings me back to this special place in Lago di Garda

Room tip: our experience is based on Room # 105
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DaveB2798
orazia d, Proprietario at Hotel Danieli La Castellana, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

It's always a pleasure, you are really a SIR. Thank you for your stay, and thank you to appreciate our hard work . We love our job, we love our guest, specially you ! looking forward to see you very soon,