“Best tour in Ireland” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 18 Tours in The Burren
Melbourne, Australia
“Best tour in Ireland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

I did this tour in May 2013 and it blew me away with how personable, genuine and fantastic every single member of the team was.

The tour of the family farm was so wonderful, John was so knowledgable, fun and cheeky! Despite my epic hangover from the night before I thoroughly enjoyed it and learnt something along the way as well!

The homemade cakes were to die for and afterwards one of the cousins (can't remember his name - such a shame as I'd propose marriage given half the chance) showed us the basics of hurling which was tremendous fun.

After a year studying in Dublin this trip was a definite highlight and I'd recommend it to anyone going to Ireland wanting more than just a stock-standard tourist experience.

Great work team, can't recommend highly enough!

Visited May 2013

• Hungarian first
anchorage
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful day out with John our guide, truly a beautiful place to visit. It was a very homely and lovely experience during the walk up and at the Granny's farmhouse cottage. After a long and pleasant hike up to the rocks, some tea and highly appetizing cakes would await you at the cute little Granny house.

Visited November 2013
Wildwood, New Jersey
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good to go! Awesome tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Amazing day tour! We were blown away by the views from this cute family farm, great good people and well worth a visit:) ps try the home baked cheese cake wow!

Visited November 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Favorite Part of My Trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My girlfriends and I spent one week in Ireland in mid-October. The tour of the Connelly property and amazing cake and tea that followed was hands down the best part of my trip. The personal attention, history, and breathtaking views are unbeatable. I would highly recommend this and I hope to return.

Visited October 2013
Coimbatore, India
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“A Unique tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Though we arrived at the Burren Wild Tours on a Healy bus tour, the highlight of the trip, I must say, was John Connelly! I must've been the 1000th tourist on his property but that doesn't give him a reason to skimp on his enthusiasm about the place. It was a very homely and lovely experience during the walk up and at the Granny's farmhouse cottage. After a long and pleasant hike up to the rocks, some tea and highly appetizing cakes would await you at the cute little Granny house. This is such a unique feature for a tour and nonetheless completes the whole homely, family-run feel you get on this tour.

Visited June 2013