“Highly recommended”

Sea View Equestrian
More attraction details
Owner description: "Cead mile failte" Welcome to Sea View Equestrian, where you are warmly invited to experience our beautiful and peaceful corner of the Dingle Peninsula. We are situated in a small townland called Ballydavid a Gaeltacht (Irish speaking) area, only 5 minutes from Dingle town. It is known as one of Irelands most unspoiled gems. Our riding stables are to be found right underneath Mount Brandon where we boast stunning views of the Three Sisters and the Atlantic Ocean. Set on our farm that has been handed down through generations of family, we have kept the tradition and authenticity of the place going, with old stone buildings and stories of what it used to be like. Horses are our passion but we also keep a number of sheep, so depending on what time of year you visit us you may see lambs, shearing or the sheep dog rounding the flock up! At Sea View Equestrian we offer something for everyone, fabulous daily treks and riding holidays,small and personal groups, riding instruction, livery, training, clinics, competitions, farm and educational tours.
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We cannot say enough good things about our experience with Seaview. I had my 8 year old nephew with me and Sean led him for the full duration of the trek. It was the highlight of our holiday
In Dingle. The scenary was fantastic but what made this extra special was the way Sean and Katie go that extra mile to ensure you enjoy your experience. The stories about the local area Sean tells are great and it gives you a great insight into the local area. The horses are very beautiful and Sean and Katie ensure that they are always content by not using bits in their mounts during treks. Thank you Sean and Katie for a great experience and hope Seaview grows from strength to strength.

All reviews
"lesson"
"ireland"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife, 8 year old daughter and I (all novice riders) had the pleasure of riding with Sean last week in Dingle. We consider ourselves lucky to have found this place. Sean and Katie are extremely helpful and clearly proud of their home town. Sean took us out and showed us some beautiful scenery, and shared some great stories. After the trip, he and his sheep dog demonstrated herding for us. I highly recommend this place to anyone, especially with children...they will love it! I know we did.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had a wonderful outing with Sea View Equestrian! Sean and staff took great care of my husband and I (inexperienced riders) and our 2 daughters, ages 9 and 12 (experienced riders). The scenery on our hour ride was simply breathtaking and we all said afterwards that we wished we had booked a longer trip! This is not to be missed!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our family of five (kids aged 6-15) had an amazing trail ride today. Katie and Sean are an amazing pair who run a wonderful business. They fit us all with boots and helmets and then picked the perfect horse for each of us. None of the kids had ridden before but that was a non-issue. Katie and Sean shared all kinds of interesting information with us and answered all 10,000 questions my 6 year old asked. It was a beautiful day and the views were spectacular. This one was of the highlights to our time in Dingle. Do yourself a favor and schedule a ride. You will not be disappointed.