Great location & facilities with golf, tennis, pool, beach, restaurants, set in over 700 acres. All rooms overlook the sea, stretched out either side of the main pool area. Certainly the best on the islandv Coco Reef and Blue Haven. It's very good but not outstanding, service is fine if sometimes a little slow, rooms are clean and tidy. The complex is now Government ownded when Hilton pulled out and it closed. It's had a facelift before reopening and with direct flights from Sweden and the USA you can find it swamped by tour golf groups and "all inclusive" holiday makers. Still, it's good and you'll need a car to get about and they are not cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands