We have a very pleasant stay at the Magdalena Grand hotel and would definitely recommend it to others, particularly on an All Inclusive package. Recently refurbished and with attentive staff, the hotel is very well placed on the Atlantic coast to provide cooling breezes whilst close enough to the Caribbean coast to offer any form of sheltered water activities. The food is varied and caters for most tastes and dining preferences. The rooms are spacious, airy and clean. The hotel facilities are broad from Golf to Diving but we would recommend some research on your choice of diving operator before arriving in Tobago. We were surprised how quiet the bars were in the evening but unless you were on an all-inclusive package, I suspect the drink prices may have deterred. All in all we had a very relaxing week with lots of good food and excellent company. The hotel is without question the best on the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands