The Magdalena is anything but grand...claims to be fully renovated but is far from...tubs in the rooms dirty and floors are covered with some sort off sticky product housekeeping uses to clean making it uncomfortable to walk barefooted in room.
The restaurants are good. The food was good. Only positive thing I have to say about them.
We were overcharged for our stay and when alerted the front desk staff they were anything but helpful! As soon as they were questioned their attitudes became SOUR! I had to go asking for the General Manager 4 times!!! in one day before I could speak with him! After all that the problem was not fully rectified and they made a feeble offer to appease me.
As an experienced traveller I have NEVER had such terrible customer service from any hotel staff anywhere else in the world! Next time my money will surely be spent elsewhere!
TWO STAR MAGDALENA....POOR POOR POOR!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands