My boyfriend and I stayed in Magdalena from 11th-13th May, 2012. I must say that the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel is large, clean and beautiful. Everything about the room in which we stayed, boasts of 4 star quality. The variety available at the buffet breakfast was amazing and everything was delicious. I did however find the cost of food and drink at the hotel to be ridiculously high and opted to purchase food (lunch and dinner) elsewhere. I purchased 2 small bottles of water at the cost of TT $24.00, this is normally TT$8.00. My stay at Magdalena will forever be cherished and I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new, 4 Star, Magdalena Grand Beach Resort is located on Tobago Plantations Estate, a 750 acre gated community, and offers 178 Deluxe OceanFront Rooms and 22 One and Two Bedroom Suites. All accommodations are Ocean Front with private balconies. This beachfront resort offers an 18-hole PGA Golf Course, its own Dive Center, Spa, and the largest amount of banquet & meeting space on Tobago. Complimentary wireless internet is available throughout the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vhl Tobago Golf Hotel Lowlands
- Vhl Tobago Golf And Spa Resort
- Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort Tobago/Lowlands