We found this to be so relaxing. We felt like we had a private beach. Everything is laid back, so you truly get an islander feel and holiday. They had just renovated some of the rooms, which were needed, and plans were to redo all the rooms. The rooms were spacious, clean and they all faced the water. The dive shop is right there, so it makes it easy to schedule and go out on dives. The staff was friendly. They can make arrangements for you to hire a "taxi" to drive you to sights on the island or if you want a change of pace for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With just 38 guest rooms and bungalows, Blue Waters Inn sits in 42 acres of tropical gardens directly on the beach at Batteaux Bay, Speyside, Tobago. Getting to us takes approximately 85 minutes from the airport. Speyside is super relaxed with quick access to the Main Ridge rainforest and the key underwater sites of the island. Twitchers and divers / snorkellers are very well catered for and the hotel is perfect for those wishing to simply switch off and enjoy the hotels tranquil location. The beach shelves gently and is considered safe for bathing. Lay by the pool or in the open air jacuzzi and admire the view across Batteaux Bay towards Bird Island and Little Tobago in the near distance. Learn to dive at our 5 star PADI dive centre complete with 2 Newton dive boats or explore the rainforest with one of the local guides. All our rooms are air-conditioned and face the sea. Most offer fabulous sea views and are only a few steps from the sand. The One and Two Bungalows are bigger and offer either one or two bedrooms. These are located a few steps from the beach have a patio. Deluxe Oceanview Studios are also very spacious and have an open plan kitchen / living room. Inter-connecting rooms are available for families needing more space. The fabulous Driftdeck offers dining alfresco with views straight out across the bay whilst the more elegant "Aqua" offers fine cuisine two or more nights per week. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Blue Waters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Waters Hotel Northeast Coast
- Blue Waters Inn Tobago/Speyside