this is an amazing place gr8 staff service and food couldn tbe better if u r lookin for place thats really beautiful and serene this is the place to stay i went for 3 days in 2010 and im goin back to visit in august 2013. I would recommend this place to anyone who would love to bring their family to enjoy the fun an sun and to sit back and relax to a beautiful scenery of the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footprints Eco-resort comprises 62 acres on Culloden Bay, home to the most pristine reef in Tobago. Accommodations include villas, rooms, suites and a Lovers Retreat all air-conditioned with jacuzzis and pools. The gardens and trails are home to numerous butterflies and birds. There is a sea front promenade with decks, salt-water pools and Jacuzzi. The newly built "The Tree of Life Spa" offers a full range of treatments. The Cocoa House Restaurant features a retracting roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Footprints Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Eco Hotel Culloden Bay
- Footprints Eco Resort Tobago/Culloden Bay