I did not stay at Footprints, however I already know that I won't be considering this resort when I'm planning my vacation. I called Footprints to speak with someone staying there and the person answering the phone was very hostile, come on thats not very tourist friendly.Just from that phone call I don't think I want to stay away from home being around an arrogant and rude staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Footprints Eco-resort comprises 62 acres on Culloden Bay, home to the most pristine reef in Tobago. Accommodations include villas, rooms, suites and a Lovers Retreat all air-conditioned with jacuzzis and pools. The gardens and trails are home to numerous butterflies and birds. There is a sea front promenade with decks, salt-water pools and Jacuzzi. The newly built "The Tree of Life Spa" offers a full range of treatments. The Cocoa House Restaurant features a retracting roof. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Footprints Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Footprints Eco Hotel Culloden Bay
- Footprints Eco Resort Tobago/Culloden Bay