“Breathtaking bay location”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of The Marion Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

dsw_no1
england
“Breathtaking bay location”
Reviewed April 1, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Superb location, overlooking Bacolet Bay - the sound of the ocean is with you constantly, beautiful.
The house is well equipped and the linens/towels nice quality and clean. The bedroom blinds didn't work well but not a major issue. The pool was very welcome and overlooks the bay below. There are steps down to the bay where the beach is lovely, and quite popular with the locals at the weekends. There's a bar there providing welcome sustenance during daytime.
The 3 bedrooms are all en-suite,with air-con. All details seem to have been considered and included, overall we enjoyed a very comfortable and relaxed stay here.
The property manager, Ms W, was excellent throughout, on hand to provide any assistance we needed or dining recommendations, etc.
Overall a superb stay in a lovely, well managed house in a perfect location!

Tony H
Navan, Ireland
“Stunning location and great accomodation”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

The location of the Villa is incredible. Over looking a beautiful secluded bay. Tobago itself is quiet and relatively under developed but the villa is very close to the main town and in a good position to visit all of the attractions on the island. You do however need a car in my opinion. The villa is very modern in it's look and feel with high quality appliances including a fabulous kitchen. The swimming pool whilst small is still spectacular because of the views while you are in it. The house is managed by a lovely lady Ms W who could not have been more helpful. Also the lady who cleaned the property was equally friendly and warm. As I say the decor is very modern and trendy so do not expect lots of soft furnishings and ornaments and if I had to pick I would say it is probably more suited to couples or groups of friends than to families. That said we are a family of four with an 8 year old and a 15 year old and we loved the place. We would definitely go back.

Mandisa_1...
Trinidad
“Wonderful staycation!!”
Reviewed August 29, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

In one sentence, I wish I could live there!!! The views are so breathtaking you literally get up each morning with a broad smile thinking life doesn't get much better than this.

From the time of my booking to long after we departed, I kept in constant contact with the owner via whats app message. He promptly responded to any questions or concerns I might've had prior to my stay. Upon arriving we were greeted by the caretaker who showed us around and pointed out that she organized a bottle of rum punch for us..free of charge! What a nice touch :)

The villa itself is very state of the art and includes all the pleasantries you would ever want. I highly recommend this villa to anyone and I'm already looking forward to my next stay :)

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: The views from the villa
Liked least: The open shower
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Samziepie
Trinodad
“The definition of vacation.”
Reviewed August 9, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

My stay at the Marion Villa was beyond my vacation expectations. So many blithesome feels and beautiful memories to go along with the lovely villa. I'd definitely be visiting again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
vasana d
“AMAZING”
Reviewed July 30, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Six of us went on a ladies trip to the Marion Villa and had an amazing time! The pool and hot tub were amazing (especially being able to change the colors they glowed in at night) and the easy beach access was great for those of us that prefer the ocean. We were able to get to all attractions easily and Jay was awesome with helping to book cars and tell us the local must-sees. The house manager was also great and was able to answer all questions within minutes. We made quite a few epic meals in the chef's kitchen as well. One of my favorite parts of the house was being able to open the entire wall of windows and enjoy the unadultered view and fresh breeze from the bay. Will definitely try and make a trip back as soon as possible!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Amanda G
“A Weekend in Paradise”
Reviewed July 12, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

When we arrived staff was there to greet us and show us around the villa and the manger was always available via text if we needed anything. There was a bottle of Trinidadian rum punch waiting for us in the refrigerator. The property is stunning, with a wonderful ocean view. The ultramodern house is on a small cove that is virtually private, we rarely saw anyone else on the beach, a little slice of paradise.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Large groups
RadicalTr...
New York, New York, United States
“A refreshingly upscale, full-service villa-addition to Tobago”
Reviewed July 11, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I grew up spending summers in Tobago and had been lamenting for a while that there are few full-service, modern villas available for rent. This villa has really filled a huge gap in Tobago's accommodations market with its fully equipped chef's kitchen, uber luxurious bedding (literally the best nights' sleep I've ever had), open-air design and awesome location. I was excited when I realized how peaceful and secluded Bacolet beach is (my family members and I were literally the only people on the beach each time we went), but I was even MORE excited to realize there is a sleepy, hidden bar & cafe on the beach serving cocktails and food! Hallelujah. It's the type of place where you can literally hide out for a few days and never leave the grounds. My mother refers to it as "our vacation home" now. Ha! We got another pleasant surprise when we found 3 beautifully ripe paw paws ("papayas") hanging from one of the trees in the yard - breakfast! This is a truly special place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Tie between the open-air, fully equipped chef's kitchen with a clear view of the bay, and the comfy beds!
Liked least: Living room TV could be bigger
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing