We stayed in the hammour room with a sea view. It had a double bed and an extra single for my son. The en suite was great. All lovely.
It is 2 star, but for a chilled weekend it is worth it. Children had a great time snorkelling and the bar drinks are cheap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Turtle Beach Resort is located 40 kms from Sur on the southern coastline area of the Arabian Peninsula of the Sultanate of Oman at the famous Ras Al Hadd area (world famous breeding ground for the Green turtles). A virgin beach area was identified in a crystal-clear lagoon and the resort was built in typical Omani tradition. Turtle Beach Resort is a traditional Omani style resort that has been offering its services for more than ten years now. We do everything to guarantee that your stay will be a pleasant one. The hotel has a private Beach for an unforgettable beach experience for all the family to enjoy. An ideal way to enjoy nature to its fullest would be to check into the resort in the day, bask in the sun, enjoy some water sports and after dinner make a visit to Ras-Al-Jinz Habitat to see the turtles come on to the beach searching for nesting ground and turtles laying eggs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your The Turtle Beach Resort (Ras al Hadd) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Turtle Beach Resort (Ras Al Hadd) Hotel Al Hadd
- The Turtle Beach Resort (Ras Al Hadd) Oman