On returning to Botaira it was just as we remembered it two years ago, some of the staff had changed but they were just as great.
The reef and the people are the selling point for this resort.
You do need to have different expectations on the accommodation for the outer islands as things like water are at a premium. Cleanliness of the rooms is not what it is on the mainland but there is so much more that makes up for that.
We have been to Fiji 5 times and stayed at a few different places, this is the best snorkeling. We thought we would come back in Manta Ray season and this was worth it. If you do want a chance of seeing the manta rays then it is best to stay for a while rather than a couple of nights, they are not there every day. You just put your name down for the next trip and they let you know when there has been a sighting.
Food is "homely", tasty, fresh. Even afternoon tea, with warm cake.
On the reef we have seen all sorts : Lion fish, octopus, turtles, giant clams and little reef sharks ....something new every dive.
It really is a home away from home.....my beautiful Fiji .......take me back......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Botaira Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island
- Botaira Resort Fiji/Naviti Island