We spent 2 nights on Botaira in march, a simple, quiet and peaceful place with staff who are respectful and helpful, if not a little shy,which was nice. Some tourists mistake this for aloofness which it is not. About a dozen bures, The rooms are basic yet comfortable with ensuite and ceiling fan and screened for mossies. They are right on the beach for the sunset. The power goes off at midnight to dawn so the overhead fan stops, making for a warm night. Meals are set menu, basic tucker and set price, the soup is good, beer is cheap. Nice bar and deck. The village of Soso, 400 people, is a 40 minute walk over the hill and along a series of coves and worth a visit, they have local handmade products for sale and you can visit the school, cost $3 to the chief and a donation to the school, kayaks are free and there is a small wave off the southern point for fun, basket weaving and coconut demo is good fun, coral snorkelling off the beach out front with narrow concrete path leading out underwater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Botaira Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Resort Fiji/Naviti Island