Stayed here for 2nights. Our welcome to the island was wonderful fresh frangani lay and a welcome drinks very nice. Then off to our beachfront bure which was only about 15 metres to the beach. The snorkelling was the best I couldn't get enough of it. The food was basic but nice the meals at night were really good. Happy hour was great as the cocktails were only $10fjd each. The sunsets are a photographers dream. There are free kayaks and you can visit the local village or go hiking. Its very romantic here. One night I think there was only 10 of us there at the resort. Very selcuded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Botaira Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island
- Botaira Resort Fiji/Naviti Island