We returned to Botaira for our 5th stay. The original reception area was damaged in the storms earlier this year, and has been replaced by a smaller, simplr structure. The famous raised bar deck has been expanded, and all meals are now served there - either under cover for the few days when it rains, or out on the deck as usual.
We found that the property has been beautifully kept, and the gardens were in magnificent condition. We also found that the cuisine has improved considerably. Well done Chef!
The reef is unbelievable. Since Botaira was declared a marine preserve in 2009, the species count, numbers and size of the reef inhabitants has increased noticibly. There were regular reports of lionfish, turtles, barracuda, octopus, etc.
We were very pleased to learn that Gerry has no plans to add more bure, so there are still only 11 bure - enough to give a variety of new friends to meet without being crowded.
We will be back with friends next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BOTAIRA RESORT is located on a tropical island and consists 10 private Fijian Bures with ensuite facilities on a white sand beach in the beautiful Yasawa Islands in FIJI. All inclusive vacation packages of accommodation and meals. The perfect honeymoon and wedding destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Botaira Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Botaira Beach Hotel Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Naviti Island
- Botaira Beach Resort Fiji/Naviti Island