Went for a few days for a relaxing catch up with a good friend and had a delightful time
- very friendly staff who do a great job remembering our names
- surprisingly good food - both in quality and value
- loved the fijian manager who was charming
- great and very well priced massages (Linda was lovely)
- our treetop room was small and perfectly formed (not a difficult walk up the hill in spite of what some of the reviews have said, and i am quite lazy)
The only mild detraction from our stay was the slightly overbearing australian chap who swanned around drinking and chatting with people. We thought he was a guest at first (as he hadn't introduced himself) and wondered why he kept talking to us, but it turns out he was the owners' son. Perhaps in the future he could introduce himself before sitting down and randomly chatting to guests
Would not recommend doing the round the island walk, as it is quite swampy in bits even at low tide, and Nanuya is already on the nicest part of the island.
I would recommend staying much longer than the four days we did
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the sunset side of Nanuya Lailai Island lies pristine Nanuya Island Resort. Nestled among palm trees and tropical flora in the beautiful Yasawa Islands, fringed by white sandy beaches and a blue lagoon, here you can embrace the island lifestyle and let the tropical climate ease away your cares. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Nanuya Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanuya Island Hotel Nanuya