Stayed from 03.02. - 09.02.2014. Octopus Resort is a friendly place, and the staff is outstanding! The beach is great, and the "bures" (cottages) have all you need for a pleasant stay. My bure was absolute beachfront, and I had several night-swimming in the moonshine.
The resort has a dive center, and we went for several dives in the crystal clear water. Visibility more than 40 metres!
I will recommend this resort, if you are on a small budget. Very good value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island