It was our first visit to Fiji and found this płace to be as good as other revievers have advised, very impressed. We have been to islands in Malaysia, Thailand and Raro and this płace was just better in most aspects.
- Excellent reef where you can snorkel offshore, better than paradise cove
- Great meals and communal dining makes it social (but not too much)
- Many activities planned every day just need to book early and most no or small charge
- staff very friendly
- Kids numbers were low but even so there were activities for them too
Stayed in Bungalow 5 for 2 nights which has no bathroom room still good and turn we upgraded to a premium garden Bure 12 which was steps from the beach and loved the open air bathroom!
Anyway if you are looking for a great resort with heaps to do and great staff this is an excellent choice. We spoke to other guests of all ages who all agreed, we really did not want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The minute you step onto the beautiful mile long, golden sand beach at Likuliku Bay, you will be on ‘Fiji Time’. You will find some of the best snorkeling and diving in Fiji, just step outside your front door. Our beautiful reef is only a few meters from the shore, and is a protected marine reserve. Octopus boasts some of the warmest, friendliest smiling faces anywhere in the world, come and meet the “real Fiji”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia and Cancelon so you can book your Octopus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Octopus Hotel Waya Island
- Octopus Resort Waya Island
- Hotel Octopus
- Octopus Resort Fiji/Waya Island