Originally booked for 5 nights but ended up staying 10! We had previously been to another island and after spending 5 nights here we didn't want to leave. Our private bure was really priced right, the meals are $78fijian pp a day but that's 3 meals a day. I am not a big breakfast person, and it was the same every day (toast, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee) but lunch & dinner switch it up. Almost always buffet so you are never left hungry. Big bonus here is FREE drinking water! Cokes only $3FJ and ice cream is $1 per scoop!
The staff knows your name after one day, its really amazing. Every day they are singing and smiling at the new commers and those leaving.
We cant wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Tavewa in the Yasawas where rich Fijian heritage extends warm traditional hospitality, Coralview Island Resort welcomes you to indulge yourself where our passion for service, nourishes your senses in more ways than one. If you like adventure, try out the thrills of our jet-ski, experience shark diving or explore the reef while you snorkel with the beautiful fishes. There will always be a loud "BULA!!" to walk away from, chat with the staffs at work or relax with an island massage. We invite you into our little Fijian Village and offer our culture to be part of yours. Even if you just spend the entire day with a book.....it will always be enjoyable at Coralview! Enjoy Fiji Living, Island Style !! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island