I absolutely loved my stay at Coralview resort. What made it so special was the staff, they're so welcoming and helpful. They are great at what they do, making all guests feel at home. They get everyone making friends by involving all guests in activities at meal times and join in on the fun.
The activities were awesome. I went jet skiing around the islands, kayaking in glass bottom boats, snorkelling at blue lagoon, sunset walking, the caves were amazing. Plenty of partying and relaxation.
I ended up staying a few extra nights rather than moving on to other islands. That's says it all :)
Definitely exceeded my expectations and I'll be back ASAP!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coralview Island Resort is located in the secluded and serene island of Tavewa in the Yasawas, and offers an ideal tropical getaway for all travellers with its beautiful scenery and crystal blue waters. Surrounded by vibrant coloured coral reefs, Coralview marine reserve beachfront offers one of the best snorkelling and kayaking beachfront in Fiji. All Bure’s are fully equipped with full en-suite bathroom, fan, mini fridge and private balcony. Available in 10 bed configurations are the new air condition dormitories - designed to offer that little bit extra and best of all, just a few steps from the beach! Guests certainly won’t be lost for things to do at Coralview as we offer a large selection of activities such as kayaking, snorkelling trips, village visits, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island