Coralview was the only place we stayed on "the islands", chosen because of Trip Advisor reviews regarding the snorkeling opportunities. It was just great! Everyone there was so friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us. Husband said their coral was "the best he'd ever seen"! And right in front of the resort! Also enjoyed the Blue Lagoon trip and visited the nearby village. We thought it was the "real Fiji"! So glad we went there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coralview Island Resort is located in the secluded and serene island of Tavewa in the Yasawas, and offers an ideal tropical getaway for all travellers with its beautiful scenery and crystal blue waters. Surrounded by vibrant coloured coral reefs, Coralview marine reserve beachfront offers one of the best snorkelling and kayaking beachfront in Fiji. All Bure’s are fully equipped with full en-suite bathroom, fan, mini fridge and private balcony. Available in 10 bed configurations are the new air condition dormitories - designed to offer that little bit extra and best of all, just a few steps from the beach! Guests certainly won’t be lost for things to do at Coralview as we offer a large selection of activities such as kayaking, snorkelling trips, village visits, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island