Coralview Island Resort
$235
$222
  • Pool
Oarsman's Bay Lodge(Nacula Island)
$118
  • Restaurant
$224
$205
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Cove Resort(Naukacuvu Island)
$230
$197
Naqalia Lodge(Waya Lailai)
$101
$87
  • Beachfront
Viwa Island Resort(Yasawa Islands)
$432
$378
Priceline
  • Pool
Tanoa Waterfront Hotel(Lautoka)(Great Value!)
$114
$89
Priceline
$758
  • Beachfront
Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokoriki Island(Tokoriki Island)
$279
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsblue lagoongiant clamshot waterkava nightfree tripfishprivate burestaff are incredibly friendlycave tripsawa i lau cavesover christmasmeal planfree activitiesbig familystayed longersunset walkvinaka vakalevu
Reviewed November 7, 2012

BULA! My friends recommended Coralview resort, and told me I must go there because they had such a great time - I am SO glad that they did. I went there with high expectations (based off their experience), and it exceeded everything I thought it would. Because of their recommendation I booked seven nights straight away but that was not long enough. I wish I stayed there longer. I have never been more sad to leave a resort in my life. I felt like I was saying goodbye to family.

I travelled alone (for the first time), and I never once felt alone or bored. They have heaps of different activities to do everyday (paid and not paid ones), and if you want to do something that isn’t on the daily activity list, they are more than accommodating. I recommend the scuba diving, and if you aren't certified, you should get certified there: Niko & Johnny are so great, and you feel so safe with them.

The staff there are absolutely incredible!!! The most beautiful and friendly people! I felt as if I was apart of the Coralview family. They all take the time to learn your name, and always acknowledge you when you are walking by. I felt so welcomed there the second I arrived! Truly amazing people.

The food was delicious, especially the soup and the freshly baked rolls. It is served in a buffet style, and they ALWAYS encourage you to eat and eat some more!! Also, you get sung to every night at dinner which is amazing. If you have a sweet tooth, they have a baker that makes delicious cheesecakes amongst other things. Also, make sure you get a delicious cocktail from Kelly! At night, the barman does not go to bed until the last person leaves. That isn't a joke either!

Make sure you are around on a Saturday for that’s when they do their traditional night, complete with a lovo dinner and fijian singing and dancing. It is a must see.

Coralview definitely knows how to treat their guests right, and I highly recommend this place to anyone going to Fiji. You will not be disappointed and you will not want to leave!

Vinaka for the amazing memories! :) I hope to be back one day soon!

Milica from Canada

Room Tip: I stayed in a Bure and it was lovely!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Milica3
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Bula Milica3,

Thanks so much for the review.

We are pleased that you decided to book 7 nights straight off the bat after hearing the experience that your friends had gone through and we are glad that we managed to exceed your expectations in every way.

You will always be part of our big happy family and we hope to see you back at Coralview Island Resort in the near future.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

The staff at Coralview made everybody feel totally at home from the moment everybody stepped off the boat. The singing was fantastic and welcomed people onto the island as well as seeing them off again and keeping us entertained through dinner. Food was lovely and varied and the staff constantly encouraged everybody to eat more. The dancing was also great, the best I saw on any of the islands I stayed on.
The island itself is beautiful and it is well worth the walk to the top as the views are amazing. The trips on offer were very enjoyable and the diving was great not far off shore. My only criticism was that there was no discount for using your own gear when diving.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Bula TulaGravesend,

Thanks for the kind review.

It is very encouraging that you enjoyed your stay on the island. We believe that the interaction with other guests is very important in bringing guests together and experiencing what we have to offer. Our intention is for guests to leave as friends as they have arrived as strangers to each other but most importantly, be part of the Coralview Family once they step foot on the resort.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you back at Coralview in the near future.

Sam George.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

i spent my last 3 days here, and it was amazing !! next time I'm coming back to Fiji, i will go straight to Coralview !!!
there is a lot of activities to do here, friendly people... i love them all !! volleyball every afternoon so much fun, cave trip was great ... suntan beach was beautiful, village visiting was so touchy and unforgettable, fijian dancing lesson !!! bonfire was fun,, the FOOD was goooooooood !!!
i highly recommend this place !! you will not regret it..
the dorms are very clean !!!

Room Tip: i spent my time in the dorms and it felt it was a private bedroom hahaha definitely spending weekend here. try to stay during friday saturday
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Bula Oowiee Teresa Uthe Kosasih,

Thanks so much for the review.

We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your recent stay at the resort. We hope that the memories that you encountered at Coralview Island Resort will remain with you till the day we meet you again. We also hope to see you back at the resort in the near future so us to top this recent experience.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Although towards the end of the Yasawa flyer boat’s route, I would highly recommend taking the time to explore this gem of an island.

The 10 bed dorm I stayed in was clean and spacious. The single beds made a refreshing change to bunk beds (which in my experience is standard when backpacking) and you are given fresh sheets everyday.

The price of your accommodation includes 3 meals in the style of a buffet. There is always a variety of dishes offered so there is something to suit everyone’s tastes. I think that the chefs’ greatest attribute is that much of the food is sourced from their gardens so freshly prepared fruit and baked bread and muffins are provided everyday. Special mention must go to the soup- you’ll understand once you’ve tried it! As with visiting any island other than the mainland, I would advise taking a packet of bottled water with you (you can get 6 litres for $12 in Nadi) as once you run out you’ll be paying $5 for 1L bottle.

Everyone I met travelling who had been to Fiji said that the people are really friendly, but even by that standard the staff at Coralview were the most warm and welcoming Fijians I have had the pleasure of getting to know. They greet you into their family whether you are staying a day or a month. They have a full-schedule, offering a variety of free and paid activities (including bush and sunset walks, volleyball, cave and snorkelling trips) and the traditional lovo meal and cultural dance show on Saturday night is a must-see. They are really flexible if there’s a particular activity you wish to do, but at the same time there’s no judgement if you just want to chill out in the hammock all day.

I would also highly recommend (with bells on) the diving. The staff at the dive shop are loads of fun and adapt to your comfort level. My personal highlights were the shark dive (honestly not as scary as you’d anticipate), Cabbage reef and the Maze (made up of swim throughs), but top prize goes to Bonzai if you’re lucky enough with the weather.

I guess the highest form of praise I can give is the fact that when I arrived I had only booked one night, but, as I enjoyed it so much, I ended staying 8 nights in total and I still wasn’t ready to leave. This is a very special place.

1  Thank JRC21

Bula Vinaka JRC21,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review.

It is very pleasing to read that yet another guest walked out of Coralview Island Resort happy and satisfied and that we were able to make you feel like one of us. We appreciate that what you all have mentioned and so encouraging to other guests that you had only booked to stay for 1 night but ended up staying for 8 nights which we have been so thankful for.

Thankyou so much for the review and we hope to see you at Coralview Island Resort in the near future.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is absolutely beautiful! The staff are incredibly friendly, the food was amazing and the setting is simply paradise. I highly recommend taking part in the activities they offer like the blue lagoon and caves trips. My time here was an experience like no other. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering going to Fiji.

1  Thank Jaymi S
Coralview_Island, Sales & Marketing at Coralview Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Bula Jaymi S,

We would firstly like to thank you for writing this review.

Always glad to read that a recent member of the Coralview Family departed satisfied. In saying that, we hope that we made your stay an enjoyable one and also one that you will remember.

We hope to see you back at Coralview Island Resort in the near future.