i spent my last 3 days here, and it was amazing !! next time I'm coming back to Fiji, i will go straight to Coralview !!!
there is a lot of activities to do here, friendly people... i love them all !! volleyball every afternoon so much fun, cave trip was great ... suntan beach was beautiful, village visiting was so touchy and unforgettable, fijian dancing lesson !!! bonfire was fun,, the FOOD was goooooooood !!!
i highly recommend this place !! you will not regret it..
the dorms are very clean !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coralview Island Resort is located in the secluded and serene island of Tavewa in the Yasawas, and offers an ideal tropical getaway for all travellers with its beautiful scenery and crystal blue waters. Surrounded by vibrant coloured coral reefs, Coralview marine reserve beachfront offers one of the best snorkelling and kayaking beachfront in Fiji. All Bure’s are fully equipped with full en-suite bathroom, fan, mini fridge and private balcony. Available in 10 bed configurations are the new air condition dormitories - designed to offer that little bit extra and best of all, just a few steps from the beach! Guests certainly won’t be lost for things to do at Coralview as we offer a large selection of activities such as kayaking, snorkelling trips, village visits, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, HostelWorld, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island