It has been 8 years since I was here, but had to write a review. I stayed for a week in the dorms which were basic, but that's what you pay for. Seriously loved my time here, did my open water PADI course very safely and cheaply in 45m visibility water. People on here moaning about no hot water, but with average temperatures in the 30s and average sea temperature of 28 degrees, you didn't need hot water. Would love to go back and see everyone again. Bula!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coralview Island Resort is located in the secluded and serene island of Tavewa in the Yasawas, and offers an ideal tropical getaway for all travellers with its beautiful scenery and crystal blue waters. Surrounded by vibrant coloured coral reefs, Coralview marine reserve beachfront offers one of the best snorkelling and kayaking beachfront in Fiji. All Bure’s are fully equipped with full en-suite bathroom, fan, mini fridge and private balcony. Available in 10 bed configurations are the new air condition dormitories - designed to offer that little bit extra and best of all, just a few steps from the beach! Guests certainly won’t be lost for things to do at Coralview as we offer a large selection of activities such as kayaking, snorkelling trips, village visits, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coralview Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coralview Island Hotel Tavewa Island
- Coralview Island Resort Fiji/Tavewa Island