Safe Landing was one of three Yasawa Island stays and definately the best in terms of free activities, paid activities and nightly entertainment. The Beach bure we had was comfortable and had solar hot water which was a treat after cold showers elsewhere. We went to Sunday church in the Naisisili village a 10 minute walk away, and it was Palm Sunday with the local children very involved in the service. It was a highlight of our stay there. The food was average, but one night we had octopus and that was quite good. We did the free cooking lesson and learnt how to make fried fish in coconut milk, grating the coconut and preparing the milk. As an older visitor, spending time with the young european backpackers was also very enjoyable. Safe Landing will be recommended to my friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the unspoiled beach of Nacavacola, this all-inclusive hotel is just 500 m from Naisi'sili Village. It offers bungalows with a veranda and direct access to the beachfront lagoon. All bungalows at Safe Landing Beach Resort feature wooden furnishings, tiled floors and a ceiling fan. A private en suite with shower is provided. Meals served at the restaurant are prepared with vegetables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Safe Landing Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safe Landing Hotel Nacula Island
- Safe Landing Resort Fiji/Nacula Island