Just got back from an awesome time in Fiji. Spent 3 days at the blue lagoon resort, which I loved. The setting is unbelievable, the staff are really friendly and helpful, and the room was simple but comfortable, stayed in the lodge room. The snorkeling is amazing, right off the beach, and each day the resort offers a number of activites, so theres lots to do, or nothing, if you just want to relax in a hammock in paradise! lots of single travellers too, so although not a party place, it was really fun and friendly. Wish i could have stayed for longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island