Blue Lagoon, as cheezy that might sound, is a real bloody paradise. A few brand new exquisitly renovated villas (bure's) on a stretch of white beautiful beach facing a bright turcoise bay surrounded by green mountains. It's picturesque as a postcard wherever you look.
The resort only opened in December 09 so we were very lucky to be among the first guests. The plan is to grow with a few more houses, but my impression is that the fantastic and super friendly owners will keep the size down in order to maintain the home-away-from-home feeling.
The resort is the perfect place to just lay back and relax - but still offers a pretty busy activity plan. The staff is also incredible when it comes to helping you sort out other activities. Diving is not yet part of the program, but will be in a few months - there is however a good dive center a 10-minute boat ride away. A real smash hit was to take the seaplane back down to Nadi - fantastic view, a quarter of the time and not much more expensive than the Yasawa Flyer.
This is one of these places that is just too nice and too much value to stay like this for long - so if you're in the area make sure you go before it's too late.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island