Our family, 3 generations, has just enjoyed 5 nights at Blue Lagoon. Perfect for one and all. Safe for the children, who could snorkel straight off the beach, and see truly wondrous underwater sites. Safe for the grandmother too, for the same reasons! Plenty of activities available, if you can tear yourself away from concentrated lolling. The pool makes a great diversion. The village visit was great, and the school visit was terrific. Top points to the boarders who have to roll out for visitor entertainment on a regular basis. Blue Lagoon food was excellent, and how easy it is, with the meal plan. Serving the children a little earlier, then showing them a movie, or having games while the adults eat, is a great way for everyone to enjoy the evening meal. A lot of thought has gone into making this resort fuss-free. Congratulations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island