We had a week here which was just perfect. We stayed in a Palm Villa, big beautiful rain-shower open bathroom, beautifully appointed, lots of places to lay around and relax - just faultless. We also had a reserved cabana which was fantastic. The beach was better than the photos and the water was a delightful temperature. The staff were lovely, friendly and helpful. The daily activities were lots of fun. The food was surprisingly good with many options for lunch and a different dinner each night we were there. We did take the seaplane to the island which ended up being a helicopter and it was fantastic. The island is just so beautiful, and it was a week in heaven that we needed. Thanks to all the staff that made our stay so carefree and relaxing. I really can't fault the resort or staff, and would highly recommend the Blue Lagoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island