Our stay was great fun and enhanced by the interesting mix of young and retired travellers and families from all across the globe. The super menus and food must be a hot contender for the best in Fiji. The attractive location, lovely staff, overall atmosphere and included activities have left us with wonderful memories.
The cost was an issue though. Over £500 for 3 days for two with full board, in the rainy season and facing the back of another building was steep. Hire of equipment, trips and wifi were charged on top. The hard beds with hot synthetic mattresses did prevent us sleeping well.
Overall a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island