Stayed her for 2 nights with my wife. We stayed in our own room with a double bed. It was a very simple room and all you really need in Fiji. A fan kept us cool at night. The food here was great and they had nice seating for 2 people which we liked.
There is a nice pool if you like that but I preferred to swim in the ocean. It has a great beach. The colors you can see while snorkeling are amazing. We went to a village tour one day and climbed up the mountains another day which gave us a great view. If I come back to these islands again I will stay here again. Price was also very reasonable for what you get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island