A few days on this island and you will be really relaxed. No TV or cars, just great food, happy , friendly staff and enough activities that you won’t finish the novel you brought with you.
A big thank you to Vatili who was our guide and boat driver, and quite a character. The service from all the staff was always spot on. Dive in with a snorkel and goggles into the water straight in front of the resort and you will be with the tropical fish and coral. The rooms are really first class, enjoyed the outdoor shower. Suggest you use the Yassawa Flyer one way and the seaplane the other if you want to appreciate the spectacular scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island