As we say yearly (yes, this is our favorite destination spot & we return on a regular basis), BLBR receives the highest accolades for location, accommodations, service, food and most of all the wonderful welcoming staff that we feel are now friends. You cannot beat going from your villa right onto the beautiful, white sand beach and into the water, at any tide. It is a protected reef just in front of BLBR so it is accessible at your own leisure. The snorkel trips are a must just to see some more amazing fish & coral (Vatili is a superb guide). We recommend a walk at low tide to the sand spit, for some swimming in a more remote setting. Take your camera! Lional, who was at the dive shop on a temporary basis, is one of the best dive instructors ever and is so good with all guests. We hope BLBR snaps him up permanently. James is equally excellent. The managers, Gus & Sarah, have an extensive hospitality industry background and it shows. They are not just reactive but rather proactive in looking at the big picture for BLBR & planning for needs, improvements, etc. They have trained the staff in paying attention to detail, from accommodation needs to food/bar service and elsewhere. We could see in a year's time, the improvements made with the addition of the 2 bedroom villas, pool area and extended dining area, which balances out the resort without having a "too big" feel. All is nicely done to blend in with the natural surroundings. We have been to many resorts in Fiji over a span of 13 years and we highly recommend BLBR for anyone who wants a true feeling of the South Pacific, with no cars, roads, TVs, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island