Excellent. Family of four with 2 teenage kids. We stayed in a new 2 room ensuite garden villa 19 which was not beach front. Very spacious with outdoor daybeds. Close to restaurant but far enough away not to be bothered by stayers at the bar. To that they stayed really late anyway. Beds very comfortable accommodation clean, loved showering under the stars, ample soft towels for beach and villa, grounds well maintained, staff friendly, food was good and we never went hungry. Snorkelling was great right off the beach. Hubby and son scuba dived every day and experienced a shark feeding dive which was 'awesome'. Daughter and I visited village school which was a wonderful experience. A great place for a family holiday with little kids also.. Weather was warm, high 20s still pleasant swimming weather, no humidity, a few Mosquitos, so be prepared.
Only downside for us was the construction of a new villa taking place next door. They went from dawn to dusk. No chance of an afternoon nap in your room or a sleep in even on Sunday.. luckily the beach was a good alternative with hammocks and sun lounges. Next time I would choose a beach front bure. A beautiful place to do as little or as much water based activity as you want. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island