Well, it's all true! All is superb... from stumbling out of bed into the magificent azure water to snorkel above the incredible reefs... to Sunday bbq night and movie... The cave trip is an amazing experience but for me it's the involvement with the local village, Nacula, that makes the experience so special. We were here over the new year period which was lots of fun. I'd heard about people who kept extending thier stay and were shifted around rooms but never thought that would be us - it was. It's just too difficult to leave. The managers were very accommodating and creative... one night when the resort was full to the brim, we had to leave the spillover bure and slept in the massage hut. Fun! WELL DONE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island