The reef is amazing ... So many fish!
We stayed here after two nights at the sister resort Octopus on Waya Island. Nacula Island is hotter and drier than Waya so Blue Lagoon is more of a sandy beach stay than lush garden resort. At first we didn't find it as nice as Octopus but then we discovered the reef! AMAZING! So many fish. I wish we had more time to explore. Also the trip to the caves is awesome. You swim under water into a dark cavern. Sooo cool.
The food here is also delicious.
Only suggestion is that a welcoming reception area is set up for when guests arrive, where they can sit and put their luggage down while waiting to be taken to their rooms. When we arrived it was hot and we were loaded up with luggage in our arms and trying to hold and drink the welcome drink while just wanting to drop everything!
Oh and two days is not long enough ... Next time I will be back for much longer to enjoy all the activities and the reef!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new stylish resort located on one of the best beaches in the Yasawas. Right in the middle of the blue lagoon region, the resort is located on a white sandy beach with all tide swimming. Dive shop, snorkeling and many activities. Open planned restaurant and bar with espresso bar and live music nightly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Lagoon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Lagoon Beach Hotel Nacula Island
- Blue Lagoon Beach Resort Fiji/Nacula Island